Basia Abramowicz, Joanna Bałaś, Adam Biernat, Katarzyna Bojko-Szymczewska, Alicja Brodowicz, Patryk Bułhak, Katarzyna Czerniak, Natalia Dołgowska, Kamil Domański, Tytus Grodzicki, Małgorzata Gwiazdonik, Edyta Jabłońska, Marta Kaczmarek, Julia Kaczorowska, Marta Kiela-Czarnik, Barbara Kosakowska, Katarzyna Kubiak, Magdalena Kuca, Artur Kucharczak, Dominika Kucner, Jacek Laube, Anna Lemke, Paweł Malinowski, Michał Matejko, Jakub Michalec, Maciej Narożny, Ola Nguyen Van, Laura Ociepa, Michał Orliński, Arkadiusz Pisarek, Arek Rataj, Sandra Recka, Marta Rybicka, Wojciech Ryziński, Małgorzata Skrzypczyk, Kamil Śleszyński, Weronika Twardowska, Dominik Witaszczyk, Weronika Woźniak, Aleksandra Zinkiewicz
DEBUTS (edition 2016) is the Poland’s first complex program whose aim is to promote the most talented, emerging Polish photographers. The project is open to all photographers who already have their first author publication in the media or who presented their work at their first exhibition (also collective ones), or – in the absence of publication or exhibition – who graduated from a photo school or faculty. The photographers who debuted between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2015 have been invited to the third edition of DEBUTS. Their 8-picture-long portfolios were evaluated by international jury, consisting of:
- Grzegorz Kosmala (Poland) – a founder, publisher and editor-in-chief of doc! photo magazine and contra doc!, originator of the DEBUTS project;
- Calin Kruse (Germany) – a book designer, publisher, editor and editor-in-chief of dienacht magazine;
- Petra Leene (the Netherlands/USA) – a founder and owner of Amstel Gallery, an international contemporary art and photography gallery with offices in Amsterdam and New York City;
- Mads Nissen (Denmark) – a photographer, winner of the World Press Photo of the Year 2014, repeatedly recognised as the best photojournalist in Denmark;
- Moshe Rosenzveig (Australia) – a founder and Creative Director of Head On Photo Festival, Australia’s leading photography festival, a nominator for the World Press Photo’s Joop Swart Masterclass.
Each edition of DEBUTS results with the book which is distributed among the world’s top 100 institutions dealing with photography and exhibition which is presented exclusively during photo festivals.