The Grand Prix award programme is focused on individual presentations selected from among projects sent in by photographers. This year we have received more than 500 applications. Eight jurors have chosen eight finalists – and one winner from among them. As usual, the session was boisterous and it was the most difficult selection in the history of Grand Prix, not only because of the number of received works, but also as a result of a very high and even level. Below we present photographs which should be found interesting by rebellious culture audience asking questions about the society, future, history and themselves and what there is at the meeting point of all these issues.
1. Anja Bohnhof, Bahak (Germany)
2. Jan Brykczyński, Boiko (Poland)
3. Karl Burke, The Harvest of Death, v.2 (Ireland)
4. Frank Herfort, Time in Between – Narrative Scenes (Germany)
5. Lucia Herrero, Species (Spain)
6. Nadav Kander, Bodies. 6 Woman. 1 Man (Great Britain)
7. Emilio Pemjean, Palimpsest (Spain)
8. Ilona Szwarc, American Girls (Poland)
Slide show: Magda Piskorczyk & Aleksandra Siemieniuk = Aman Iman Team!
06.06 THURSDAY, 9 pm.
Klub Wytwórnia, Łąkowa 29