The Grand Prix award programme is focused on individual presentations selected from among projects sent in by photographers.We are happy to announce that jury of Grand Prix 2014 decided to choose 10 finalists whose works will be presented during Fotofestiwal, between 5th and 15th of June 2014. We got 600 applications and the level was remarkably high. The name of the winner will be announced 5th of June 2014, during the opening of Fotofestiwal. Works of 10 finalists will be presented at the exhibition, between 5th and 15th of June, in Lodz.
1. Michel Le Belhomme, The Blind Beast (France)
2. Antoine Bruy, Scrublands (France)
3. Elena Chernyshova, Days of Night – Nights of Day (Russia / France)
4. David Favrod, Gaijin (Japan / Switzerland)
5. Kirill Golovchenko, Bitter Honeydew (Ukraine / Germany)
6. Marie Hudelot, The Legacy (France)
7. Adam Lach, Stigma (Poland)
8. Agnieszka Rayss, No Man’s Land (Poland)
9. Marlous Van der Sloot, Le corps Vecu (The Netherlands)
10. Renhui Zhao, A Guide to the Flora and Fauna of the World (Singapore)
Grand Prix 2014 slide show by Magda Piskorczyk & Aleksandra Siemieniuk = Aman Iman Team!
06.06 THURSDAY, 10 pm